The Hoya 46mm HMC Skylight 1B Filter reduces the excessive bluishness that frequently occurs in outdoor colour photography, especially in open shade under a clear, blue sky. The absorption peak is in the range which corresponds to the film's green spectrum. This means outstanding outdoor shots with superb colour balance and clarity under all conditions. Also keeps skin tones free of coloured reflections from nearby objects such as the shade of trees.
HMC (HOYA MULTI COATED)
These popular filters are renowned for their ability to minimise reflection at the filter surfaces which reduces flare and ghosting. The result is an average light transmission of over 97%, giving sharp contrast and well balanced colour. HOYA HMC filters are recommended for enhancing the performance of today's multicoated lenses.
The Hoya Skylight (1B) generally produces a pleasing and warm picture tones, due to its light pick colour. This filter helps to protect your lens from dust, moisture and scratches.
Key Features Include:
• Providing additional benefits of correction for Ultraviolet(UV) light that can register on film and videotape, either as a bluish cast or can obscure distant details.
• Reduces flare and ghosting by being multicoated to minimize reflection at the filter surfaces
• Can reduce bluish cast common with some electronic flash units
• Can be left on at all times for protection
- Reduces the excessive bluishness
- Outstanding outdoor shots
- Superb colour balance and clarity under all conditions
- Enhances the performance of Multicoated lenses
This filter has been designed to fit all lenses with a 46mm thread size. Check the end of your lens or inside your lens cap for lens diameter.