Accurately adjust your camera position with the Phot-R PH101 360° Panoramic Ball Head, which includes an Arca-Swiss Compatible Quick Release System. It is able to hold up to 8kg which is the maximum load capacity; the ball head is strong enough for most applications and ideally suited for an equally sturdy tripod.
The PH101 lets you fine-tune your adjustments, it benefits from three locking knobs. Two locks control the tension on the ball; this allows you to alter the angle of your equipment effortlessly and precisely. The third lock controls friction on the 360° panning feature, along with the numbered scale around the base of the head, this allows you to repeat exact pans easily.
The Arca-Swiss Quick Release System allows for quick camera attachment and removal, and the landscape and portrait spirit levels let you adjust your camera so all your shots are perfectly level. The Quick Release System allows you to slide the plate which assists with manual focus scenarios. This is very useful for macro photography; it allows you to get slightly closer without having to move your whole tripod.
The base of the head has a 3/8" screw hole, which enables you to connect it to almost any tripod and/or light stands on the market. A conversion screw is included, to change the thread to a 1/4".
Phot-R products come with up to 2 year’s warranty.
- 360° Panoramic Ball Head, with an Arca-Swiss Quick Release System
- 3 locking knobs for adjustment, twin locks on the ball, and a third lock for the panning feature
- Numbered scale around the base makes repeating exact pans an easy task
- Due to double locking knobs, the ball head has an 8kg maximum load capacity
- Landscape & Portrait Spirit Levels, to make sure all shots are perfectly level